Intelligence and resources are available to members of the global Risk Management Association, headquartered in the US:
- International surveys amongst member banks on best practice and trends in the industry.
- Updates on regulatory developments in the US that impact on all banks around the world
- Access to online learning, participation in podcasts and web seminars on topical issues
- Invitations and member discounts to global conferences and regional round tables
- Access to the RMA bookstore
- Download on-line publications and other articles
Want to know more visit www.rmahq.org
Existing members of the RMA Australia can obtain log-on details by contacting the RMA Australia secretariat
* not available to Independent Members
Complimentary Journals to all RMA Members
The RMA Journal keeps you abreast of changes in credit, operational and market risk globally.
Available in hard copy at RMA events or on line at www.rmahq.org